Alpha Pacific Group is a multinational group of companies, operating in the markets of Singapore, Australia, Indonesia and Mongolia. For more than 15 years we have been successfully carrying out investment and start-up projects in key sectors of the of Asia- Pacific economies.
Our core competence is the ability to actively identify investment opportunities in the most promising regions and industries; allowing our investors and clients to capitalise on the potential. In each target country we make use of our formidable existing network of contacts as well as work in close cooperation with the local authorities; enabling us to efficiently navigate and mitigate risks, traditionally associated with investing in emerging markets.
Through efficient sourcing of projects and prudent financial management, we offer unique opportunities to our partners and investors for realisation of their most ambitious goals and objectives in the emerging markets of the Asia-Pacific region.
Our international team, working together with our partners from the Asia-Pacific region, brings the necessary expertise and proficiency, allowing us to successfully manage assets and conduct business activities in the region.
Expertise And Proficiency
Alpha Pacific Group (APG) is an organisation united by one goal – to source and implement unique investment ideas for the benefit of our shareholders and partners as well as create an environment of sustainable development in the countries that we work in.
Our multinational team of partners, utilising their expertise and proficiency ensure that we are successful in all our endeavour.
- Actively identify investment opportunities in the most promising regions and industries
- Match international standards with local expertise and presence
- Deliver turn-key solutions in each project
- Employ a hands-on approach – we actively work in regional offices and go into the field
- Ensure a fully transparent process for our shareholders, partners and co-investors
- 17 years of experience in developing local networks and sourcing compatible projects in challenging regions
- 25 years of experience in government and investor relations
- 22 years of work with investment and financial analysis
- 10 years of experience in property development
- 12 years experience in geological services
Private Wealth Growth
North America, 2014-2019
North America, 2019